Safety & Security
Hopedale Bible Chapel meets all local Fire Codes and building standards. It also offers wheel-chair access for disabled individuals and has an elevator between floors. We have developed and implemented a "Plan to Protect" which involves a number of measures designed to ensure the highest standard of care for your children.
- Each person working with children is required to submit to a Police and Records Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector, prior to acceptance as a youth worker.
- Ongoing youth worker training is provided to keep teachers and other volunteers informed of proper procedures when working with children.
- Teaching-teams of two or more leaders per Sunday School class are employed to enable monitoring and support the needs of children during class time.
- Regular Sunday School parent-teacher meetings are held where input is always welcome.
- Active supervision of teachers and youth workers ensures any problems are quickly identified and resolved.
- All classroom doors have windows for openness and transparency.
- Designated medical personnel are available to respond to any needs.
The leadership at Hopedale Bible Chapel has taken these and other precautions in order to ensure every child is able to learn in a healthy and safe environment without distraction or fear of abuse. Any question or comment you may have as a parent is welcome. Thank you for entrusting us with your children. May God bless your family!